- 225g block haloumi cheese, grated
- 420g can corn kernels, drained, rinsed
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/4 cup plain Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves, plus extra leaves to serve
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Place 1/2 teaspoon oil in each hole of a 24-hole (1 1/2-tablespoon-capacity) mini muffin pan. Place in oven for 5 minutes to heat up.
- Meanwhile, combine haloumi, corn, egg, flour, lemon rind and chives in a bowl.
- Divide mixture among prepared holes. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden and crisp. Stand in pans for 2 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, process avocado, yoghurt, lemon juice, coriander and garlic powder until smooth.
- Sprinkle bites with extra coriander. Serve with avocado dip.
Thanks to taste.com.au – original page is here.